Documents, documents, documents.
That’s all the media has been talking about lately after alleged classified documents dating back to the Obama administration have surfaced after being in the so-called custody of President Joe Biden for years. One of the places that documents were found is in the garage at his private residence in Wilmington, Delaware, where he parks his 1967 green Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
Video of this Corvette and his garage have appeared all over the internet from a 2020 campaign video showing him backing into the garage. And it also shows boxed stacked up in the garage. He says while sitting in the drivers seat, “The thing I like the most is the set up right here and you feel like you’re in complete control…”
Yeah, that’s something that the Democrats thrive on. Control.
During an exchange with Fox News’ Peter Doocy, the reporter asked President Biden, “So the material was in a locked garage?”
Biden said, “Yes – as well as my Corvette.” He went on to say about the documents, “It’s not like they’re sitting on the street.”
The Corvette in the video doesn’t appear to be electric – or even a hybrid. But don’t worry, because President Disaster still takes climate change (and classified documents) VERY VERY seriously.
Meanwhile, legal commentator and TV journalist Nancy Grace has been poking around Biden’s garage, she decided to do a deep dive into the Corvette itself. Multiple documents were found, explaining some of the biggest mysteries of the world. A full log of the discovered documents and items appears below…
- A map to Jimmy Hoffa’s body
- Proof of the origins of the COVID-19 virus
- A video of the last hour of Marilyn Monroe’s life
- Address of the stomping grounds of Bigfoot
- Tapes that contain the missing 18.5 minutes of Nixon talking with his Chief of Staff
- The recipe for Chick-fil-A sauce
- Hillary Clinton’s missing 33,000 emails
- Convicted killer Scott Peterson’s confession
- Photos of what’s been discovered at Area 51
- Hunter’s second laptop
- Alien encounter documentation from the 1969 moon landing
- Photos of Amelia Earhart from the 1940’s
- Gold from the Titanic